Below is a list of questions to serve as a starting framework for the discussion in this thread:
- What would a systemic departure from dirty fossil fuel energy towards a socio-economically inclusive and sustainable future look like?
- What tools and organizing strategies can we use to inform local populations about the negative impact and unsustainable future of fossil fuel models?
- At the local community level, what actions can we take to transition away from corporate fossil fuel models that poison, displace, and extract wealth at the expense of community wellbeing?
- Are the technical solutions designed against climate change working?
- Share stories of success.